Want a day to hang out with your loved ones passed on? A special day focusing on what our heavenly relatives have to say; teach us and discovering how to grieve and laugh at the same time. This is the first time Karen has done an event like this. And what better place than the beautiful Oak Island Resort, along the ocean. Come on out and join like-minded people for a Heavenly Day!
Want a mini-vacation? Consider spending a night or two at Atlantica Oak Island. Karen will be there Friday &
Saturday night -anyone staying overnight -let Karen know.
On Friday 10 May at 7pm-7:30pm, there will be a bonfire where Karen will lead a FUN séance communicating with famous deceased (anyone want to talk to Elvis Presley? Princess Diana? Robin Williams?)! This is FREE for anyone who wants to join.
On Saturday 11 May at 8pm; resort offers FREE live music -join Karen for a drink, music and dancing!
Your relatives in heaven are at peace & full of joy -this event will focus on that -it is meant to be informative, inspiring & fun; not depressing.
Seeking a private session while at Oak Island for this event? Karen has very limited space Sunday morning. You can also schedule a medium session with Ronita Baird, PEI’s medium on Friday, Saturday (it’s okay to miss 1 hr of event) or Sunday morning. Contact Ronita directly to book with her: http://ronitabairdpei.com/
- Practical advice Karen has learned from years of mediumship -including #1 action deceased regret not doing before they pass.
- What your heavenly loved ones want you to do & not do! Nothing like advice straight from heaven.
- Ronita Baird, PEI’s Medium -will guest speak on Recognizing Heavenly Signs -45 min entertaining lecture!
- Ever wonder, “what do I say?” when you learn of someone’s death? Tips on what to say & not to say to someone grieving.
- What do the deceased really have to say?! Oh, they are brutally honest!
- Finding meaning in death -what positive actions you can take to honour the deceased.
- Understanding grief & giving yourself permission to grieve & laugh and coping with roller coaster of emotions!!
- Discovering HOW you can directly connect with your loved ones.
- And whatever else the deceased want to lovingly tell you!